An innovative 1,600 m2 architectural building organised into three main functions: cultural, religious and residential. Designed by the architect Duthilleul, the building uses innovative technologies to ensure harmony between the city and nature, respect for the environment and creativity, and fidelity to the ideas of Father Pierre Teilhard de Chardin.
The structure is made of wood and the facades are made of glass and burnt wood Marugame. The chapel has a wooden structure with a filling of lime and hemp and is covered with a plaster of raw earth.

Design

Agence Duthilleul

Contractor

Compagnie de J├ęsus

Photography

Didier Boy de la Tour

Project size

1600 m2

Location

91400 Saclay, Frankrijk

View on map

Used materials in this project: